Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome to Jeff McCullough Photography

I just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to the new home for Jeff McCullough Photography on the net. I've been working on my website but have been too busy to debug the code and finish it so Blogger seems like a happy alternative for now.
I have been very busy working on my most recent project, the "2012 'Burgh Babes Swimsuit Calendar" which is being shot in and around Pittsburgh, Pa featuring twelve of the hottest babes from the 'burgh that I could find. We're currently right in the middle of shooting the calendar and hope to have it available for sale in late November / Early December. I know it's late to be shooting a swimsuit calendar especially here, but it was an idea that I had and decided to act now and make it happen instead of waiting for the next year. Here's a link to the Facebook page for the calendar: 2012 'Burgh Babes Swimsuit Calendar.

Thank you for checking out my blog and be sure to "like" my Facebook page for Jeff McCullough Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment